Friday, December 29, 2006

A Look Back....August

Again....I didn't get to do a Winter Count this year. But going to do my version of Winter Count by going back into my archives and finding entries that touch me, are favorites, important to me or that month, or that just have some meaning to me.

So here is August (my version) Winter Count...

I started the Ask me Anything post in July and in August I was still answering the questions. And I also did a couple long posts answering some BDSM type questions.


BDSM questions from a group on Livejournal - Part 1 and Part 2

Who is your biggest crush at the moment and why?

"On your July 8th entry in your blog titled 'Here is where I am...', you had written that it was hard for both you and your Master when you were separated by distance, and that you had a lot of issues such as insecurity due to past baggage. I am just wondering, how did you get over those issues, and what helped you get over them?"

How do find the time to do everything?

Are you married to your Master? Do you have kids?

If you could give one piece of advice to new D/s couples what would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...