Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Look Back....November

Again....I didn't get to do a Winter Count this year. But going to do my version of Winter Count by going back into my archives and finding entries that touch me, are favorites, important to me or that month, or that just have some meaning to me.

So here is November (my version) Winter Count...

Really November wasn't a big blogging month for me either and I know that is because my depression was pretty heavy until the end of November. The day after Thanksgiving is actually when it started to lift and I became very excited about the holidays.

It was the month of elections. Master and I were glued to CNN that night. I did a post on Slavery and Politics as it is a questions I do get asked quite a bit on if he tells me how to vote.

I also then did a post on some of my SM interests.....I had done a poll over on livejournal and so it came out of that.

*********************


If I don't get a chance to post before midnight...I want to wish EVERYONE a VERY Happy New Year! I hope 2007 brings the best of everything to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...