Friday, December 01, 2006

Just a little peek....

I thought I would do a little introduction so those coming from Holidailies can get to know me a little bit.

39 years of living this life came about as of October. I am in a Master/slave (M/s) Sadomasochism (SM) type relationship (any questions about that please feel free to ask via comment or email - I also will have some links on the bottom that might help out too.) I am expressive, diplomatic, open-minded, kind-hearted, understanding, passionate and loyal. I can be introverted but other times I am very extroverted. I am a mixed media artist. I throw myself into my art and usually emerge with some of the art on me....smeared in charcoal or paint. I am a foodie wannabe and amateur cook. I enjoy wine, tea with cream, reading, chocolate, mail love, music, stationary, art, fresh pineapple, Asian food, cookbooks, typography, mary janes, coloring books and crayons, anything handmade, and the endless possibilities of life. I like Paulo Coelho books, Pre-Raphaelites paintings, and Joss Whedon shows (ie: Firefly). I am constantly learning and growing in my spirituality. I find my inner cool and calm through Buddhism and through service to Master. My likes for SM come in on what some might call heavier edgier type of play. I have been into SM type activities since I was 16. I was in my first M/s type relationship was when I was 18. I was married for 7 years now divorced and owned by Master. We have a website that contains essays, bios, resources, domestic service tips and links, and so on.

Typical day for me as a slave

Q&A about M/s and BDSM - Part 1
- questions answered in it: What exactly is BDSM? Is it just about sex? And than I read of 24-hour slaves, so what about them?

Q&A about M/s and BDSM - Part 2 - I am curious if those in alternative lifestyles practice this when outside of their homes? For example, if you went to your family reunion would you act like your Master's slave? What happens if the slave decides he/she doesn't want to be a slave anymore? Can you just "quit"?

Interview Meme Questions and Answers - Part 1 - some questions answered in that post...When did you know you were a submissive/slave? When did I get interested in cooking? What is my favorite service to for Master?

Interview Meme Questions and Answers - Part 2 - some questions answered in this one...When did you meet your Master? When & how did you have your first experience as a slave? Have you ever been with women? Favorite meal to cook?


Oh and one last thing...I love the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...