Friday, December 22, 2006

Holiday Shopping

Okay so I went to the mall this morning (for stocking stuffers), came home, mentioned to Master there were several other things I could have got him. His response was he had been thinking the same thing for me...so he suggested we head out again this afternoon. OMG OMG OMG! Target...I love target normally but this afternoon it was insane. I am so thankful I don't have to go out tomorrow because I bet it will be even crazier. WOW! Really all the people were freaking me out a little bit. It was very claustrophobic because every where you moved there were people. Master thankfully picked up some pineapple juice while he was out. So right now I am enjoying an amaretto and pineapple (which sounds gross but is oh so good).

I am really looking forward to just hanging out the next few days and enjoying each other. Master is going to wrap gifts and I am going to work on some art stuff. I am opening up two posts over on my livejournal a phone post and a photo post. I will close them up in about a week.

Photo post has pictures of goodies, kitty cats and some magnets I made.
Voice post is about a little boy I encountered today shopping.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a manager or 'team lead' at a very high performing Target in Jersey. The past few days has been insanity the sheer amount of people. People have generally been very nice this season though so it makes it much better. I would hate for working in retail to take away from getting into the holiday spirit.
    Enjoy your time relaxing after all the rush is over.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...