Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Look Back....September

Again....I didn't get to do a Winter Count this year. But going to do my version of Winter Count by going back into my archives and finding entries that touch me, are favorites, important to me or that month, or that just have some meaning to me.

So here is September (my version) Winter Count...

Surreal - it is an entry about me having more "freedom" because I was driving more. Master had dislocated his knee the end of August so it kind of changed things around here a little bit and so this entry is about my feelings of driving and more freedom.

Gratitude Tuesdays - I started them this month and they are wonderful. I haven't been able to do them in a few weeks but I will get back to them! Thank you CeeCi for starting them!

Locks of Love - I donated my hair and it had a lot of different meanings for me but it was important!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...