Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gratitude Tuesday - F



~F~

Family - I am very grateful to my family. I don't always agree with them. I don't always understand them but they are family. I love them very much. I have good memories that really show me the meaning of the family. That include my biological family and my chosen family. My chosen family is one that understands me on levels that my family just can't. They accept me in times when my family although loves me doesn't always accept me for who I am. And my chosen family does.

Friends - I have many friends and I am blessed by their support and just friendship. I am grateful for all that do and have done for me.

Food - I am grateful for food...yep I am...it nourishes me when I am lacking energy or a certain vitamins, it comforts me, it is an passion too...creating and sharing the things I cook with others.

Fucking - Well this is an adult blog...and I am thankful for a good fucking. It is not the same as sex to me or making love. It is primal and raw. It is touching in an animalistic way. Well at least it is for me. It is hard and rough usually. And it is something oh I do enjoy! (BTW fisting would be on this list I am sure - but unfortunately it is not something we have done yet.)

Fellatio - Well again...this is an adult blog. And I do like to give blow jobs. I like them to start off slow. I love it when the cock is soft - that initial feelings of a cock growing hard in my mouth is just so delightful.

Flogging - I do enjoy a good flogging. It is not something Master and I do often. But I used to get it done by some very good people in my old community. Oh for a good flogging yes I am grateful for the feelings it gave me and allowed me to release....that masochistic side.

Fabulous
- I am thankful for the word fabulous because there are just so many fabulous things in this world from incense that makes the house smell fabulous to fabulous curvy women who are wonderful eye candy. Fabulous!

Female - I am grateful to be female. I love being a woman.

Future - I am grateful to be able to look forward to our future. We have goals and dreams that we are working towards for our future.

Falling - I am grateful for falling although it probably pains me to say that. But it is true. I am grateful for falling so that I learned how to try again and keep trying.

Faces - I love faces. I have a thing for faces. I love the all the different looks...each unique. Some hard and worn with age and hard work. Others innocent, soft just starting their journey through life.

Fur Babies - we have 2 kitty cats that our babies. I love and adore them. My ex-husband and I had a dog that I miss very much. I think of her everyday.

Fairy Tales - Princess and dreams! I am grateful to dream and escape through Fairy tales.

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful list...you're right being female is the best. I'm glad I chose it for this time around, I'm glad you did to.

    I agree with you about falling, yes, it hurts, yet without it would we know the joy of flying? Somehow, I think not.

    And fur babies, I just adore mine, he's my very best animal friend, ever.

    Thank you for adding me to your links...that was sweet.

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  2. padme, Thank you! I always go read your guys lists before I post mine to make sure there might not be something else that I am forgetting - so I cheat! Though often I have several things you guys do already! :)

    ceeci, thank you! I had been meaning to add you for a while but just didn't get around to it. So I am glad I finally did - thank you for starting Gratitude Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...