Tuesday, September 18, 2001

Crying Mess

Well, today has pretty much sucked....Tonight, was a hard night for several reasons. None of which I am going to write about here.

Sir Nick though has helped me as usual. I called Sir Nick crying very hard and he was not home. Which I knew he would not be I just needed to hear his voice and only way to hear it at that moment was on his machine lol

So I called crying and left him a message. I did not expect to hear from him, but he called. He is the GREATEST. He made all the tears go away. And even though I am still hurting....he helped me so much. He gave me good advice and listened to what I said and said I did the best I could.

I guess I will try to get some sleep even though I do not think it is going to come.....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...