Monday, September 03, 2001

Well this is certainly been...

an interesting weekend........

Thursday - I went to a surprise Birthday Party for Michael. It was a nice party and I hope he had a very Happy Birthday!

Friday - Was the 31st so I just tried to reflect and be....I worked and did some stuff around here.

Saturday - I went and got my hair trimmed - ugghhh - Anyone who knows me knows my hair goes - well did - almost hit the top of my ass. And now it hits my bra-line. I asked the stylist to trim it off so that it was healthy and she trimmed 5 inches off. So I had a minor crying attack when I found that out. I was a little upset. It is so funny because the stylist just got done telling me how people with long hair are so cautious, critical and a little freaky about getting their hair cut or touched by others. And I laughed and nodded knowing that I am that way. It has taken me a long time to get my hair this long so I am a little touchy with it. So finding out she cut 5 inches off after she said that just peeved me even more. After I met Di and her daughter to do something. And then went home to get ready for a bdsm group meeting. The person that was coming in to do the talk I had wanted to hear because I had been his demo person when he came in town to do a demo. And I was thoroughly impressed by him. Not what he did but what he said. He is VERY concerned about the submissive - if she is enjoying it - if she is comfortable. And I just feel their are not that many Dominants out there that think about well if her high heels are killing her feet she is not going to get into it and I want her to so lets have her take those off. Or if her head is angled like that she is going to get sore neck and not enjoy this and maybe have to end play sooner so lets position her differently. I really like that he takes those things in to account and he is big on mutual respect also.

The night had some bumps but nothing I want to write about here. There were lots of people at the event and new faces as well as faces that usually only go to the other group so it was a good turn out and interesting. I am glad I went.

After we got home, I talked to Sir Nick on the phone. It was one of those phone conversations that left me smiling and feeling so warm and good inside that I almost signed online right then to write. I just wanted to share my warmth! :) But I decided to be selfish and keep Him all to myself last night:)

He is really amazing and after the things that happened tonight (Sunday night) I am really really lucky to have him in my life.

I will write about Sunday night in the morning......It is pretty amazing....not sure it is in a good way - amazing though.

Good Night...

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...