Monday, September 24, 2001

evasive

Oh forgot to add A said tonight when he was asking me what was going on and why i felt the way i said....he said you are being evasive. I said, "it is my nature" LOL nice submissive thing to say huh? He had just got done telling me that story. I thought it fit.

I think Kam almost fell off the chair tonight. I was watching ESPN Sport Center. He just looked at me....like an alien had entered my body and took over. LOL I am HUGE Michael Jordan fan....I was flipping channels (rarely watch tv so never know what channels are where). I was flipping and saw a picture of Michael so stopped and then realized it was a Sports Center. I watched their whole segment on Michael. It was interesting. I had not been keeping up with things on him coming back. I want to see him play. I live in a town with NBA team now.....I wonder if it is at all possible for me to get tickets. hmmmm...

Good night....

Sweet Dreams....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...