Sunday, September 09, 2001

Hurt Me not Others

Di was just reading my blogger and we were talking about it.......

Something just occurred to me.

It is one thing when I get hurt. But when others hurt those I love then it is another thing.

I think we all hurt people. How we hurt them is different. I never meant to hurt Jim, Kam or Morgan. I have and I wish I could make it better or do things differently. *sigh* And I am not saying others purposely hurt me or those I care about but we all know that certain things will. So why do them.

Probably not making much sense oh well....lol I am making sense to me :)

She also told me I did not need to be sorry about Todd. She said all things for a reason. She said maybe I am suppose to learn something from it that I have just not figured out yet. And I smiled and laughed because I said that for months now about Todd and really the things I learned I think I could have done without lol I have hoped that he does not hurt any others.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...