Thursday, September 20, 2001

Slow Down

This afternoon things got better.....

I did a cleansing of my necklace and then did my sphere exercise and things have felt very light tonight. I do not feel so weighed down. And feeling overwhelmed with emotions.

I talked with Sir Nick today :) That always helps my mood :)

I then went and had lunch with Moni today. It had been WAY too long since I did that. Since I got back from Germany so it is time to start getting things back to normal. As close as I can get them. I remember the last time I had lunch with her. Things were just starting to go bad with Todd and myself. I remember Moni telling me I looked good but I remember looking like crap. I had dark circles under my eyes from not sleeping. He would keep me up waiting for him all the time. And because I had limited time with him when I was with him I did not want to sleep I just wanted to talk and be with him and have QUALITY time with him. I remember talking to him right before lunch with her and after also.

Work has been slow but I am not killing myself doing things about it this week. And probably won't - I started what I did for fun not for money. And if it stops being fun then I need to slow down.

Told Sir Nick today I was pmsing. He said thanks for sharing. I was like trust me you want to know lol I got it tonight and of course it is being its usual first day and I am sick. So much fun being a woman.......actually it is most of the time. That is something I have never wanted is to be a man. NEVER. I love being a woman. I love being sexual, sensual, sensitive woman.

This weekend looks like it is going to be a busy one for me. Lots of things going on with friends and work. I hope it is a good weekend....

going to bed....early I know....don't faint.....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...