Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Good Friends

I just wanted to thank all the friends lately who have written me or called me saying "come live here with me" and find a job here. Right now it feels so good to have so many good friend and so many possibilites available to me. I could be living in Washington, Arizona, Minnesota, Georgia, Texas, Kansas, and a few more. Some of the friends have not even known me that long either and to invite me to stay in their home is amazing. One friend from Georgia....she and I got to know each other recently because I was trying to find some info on someone lol And I found her linked to him. So it we got to know each other and she has been a great friend and lots of support.

Anyway Thank you everyone....maybe I will take someone up on it someday but right now I like Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...