Wednesday, May 01, 2002

On my Mind

Topics: just short update on life

The last couple days I have had lots on my mind and been journaling lots offline. One I started on Sunday is 6 pages long typed and I am going to post it. It is just one of those that exposes me.....and that is always hard to do.....but as I have written before I need to be true to myself. So, tomorrow I should post that entry. I need to - tomorrow - go get my hair trimmed and go find something to wear to Moni and Michael's wedding. I was looking in my closet tonight and of course I could not find anything to wear *smiles* I am having lunch with a friend and then I will go shopping :) Talked to Nick on the phone tonight for 2 hours it was so nice. He rambled on about different views. Oh...I think I am getting more conservative in my old age - I agreed with most of the things he said omg! LOL

Okay well I need to sign off as I need to get some sleep before I head out tomorrow to do all my errands, lunch and shopping :)

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...