Thursday, May 02, 2002

Tuesday This or That on Thursday

The Tuesday This-or-That on Thursday at 4am

1) Which is worse: a driver riding your bumper or someone pulling out in front of you with their car? Pulling out in front of me.

2) Can you do 10 push ups? hmm good question and not that I am going to try right now to find out lol

3) Do you bathe/shower in the morning or in the evening (or at all)? I take a shower in the morning. Not really fond of bath's.

4) Michael or Janet Jackson? Or? Janet Jackson - good memories with her last cd

5) Bathroom or kitchen? Kitchen

6) Crayons or markers? Crayons....they make these wonderful lines. You can draw lightly with them or harder with them. They are just more fun to me then markers.

7) Leaves falling or flowers blooming? I really like leaves falling. I love the fall. It is my favorite season.

8) Fred and Wilma or Barney and Betty? Not a huge Flinstone fan but I guess Barney and Betty.

9) Fame or fortune? hmm fame if it can be a certain type of fame - artistic fame. Otherwise fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...