Friday, May 03, 2002

Friday Five

Friday's Five is moving so taking a break today but they suggested doing a Friday Five from the archives. And so that is what I am doing....here is the one from Feb. 22

1. Hey, baby, what's your sign Do you think it fits you pretty well? Libra, and yeah, I think it fits pretty well.

2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received? I received a sweater from a friend in high school. The sweater was so not me but what made it worse was that she gave me the same sweater the next year for my birthday.

3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received? Concert tickets to U2 from Jim. Actually he gave me tickets for him and me to see U2 - two times. Once about 2 months before my birthday and then another set that happened to be *ON* my birthday. It was really nice. :)

4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far? I am not sure - I had some very good birthday’s with Jim. He was kind and romantic, so we had some nice celebrations. But the one that keeps coming to mind at the moment is a party that Jackie, Di and Kam gave to me October 2000. It was very nice. Something I know I will never forget.

5. What are your plans for this weekend? Going to Michael and Moni's wedding tonight, tomorrow I think I am going to go do something I have been putting off and then Sunday I have a meeting to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...