Friday, May 24, 2002

23rd

Music: Vanessa Carlton

Topics: Haircut, the 23rd...update of life...

Well, I got about 4 inches of haircut off Thursday evening....yes truly…and I did not cry lol I actually like it a lot. It is bouncy and fun. My hair is so long though most probably will not even notice...or that is what Kam said lol I think I will get some layers put into it next time.

This week has been boring for me but after last week I am glad. I have been just taking it easy as it was my period this week so fun fun...not!

I spent some of the 23rd thinking of the 23rd last year......and I did not get sad at all! I was happy about that. :) Actually that was still a really good time for Todd and I. He did pretty much everything right then. I was punished that day, he and I were intimate, he met Di, we shared some very personal hard things with each other,....the list could go on. It was just a very special day even though I was punished. I am glad he punished me....it made it feel like he cared about me....cared enough to punish me. Anyway, the day was very special in unique ways.

This weekend is going to be very busy. I am not going to my parents. I am staying in town but there is a submissive meeting on Friday and then Carpe Diem on Saturday.

I have been missing the Daddy little girl thing more and more lately. It is something I keep meaning to talk to Nick about....not that it is going to get far...as I don't think Nick is going to get it. Well, that is not true....I think he will get it. It just is not going to be his thing.

Well, I should get to bed, as I need to be up early and go run some errands.

Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't. -- Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...