Thursday, May 09, 2002

Thursday 3some


The Thursday Threesome

Onesome. Hold Me. What's your first remembrance of holding an infant (or if you aren't into kids - a baby animal) ? Feel free to talk about other stand-out holding memories....

I know there were other times in my life that I held a baby but when I lived in Topeka with my ex-husband. We had very good friends that had a baby - a premature baby. And so they were not able to go out much during her first year because they had to be so careful about exposing her to other people - germs and such. So, it was shortly after her first b-day - Jim and I offered to take care of her while they went out of town for the weekend. So that is what happened. And I remember that weekend holding her. As I said I know I held babies before that but it was that weekend with Jim when I realized I could be a Mom. Yes, it would be hard but that I could do it. And that I wanted to be a Mom.

Twosome. Thrill Me. Up for a thrilling ride? Tell us, do you seek the thrill rides at the amusement park or is the carousel more your speed?

I do not like amusement parks. I think of Todd now also when I think of amusement parks, because of LONG conversation we had about them. I have a fear of amusement parks from something in my past. So a carousel is more my speed.

Threesome. Kiss Me. Come on - kiss and tell - at least, tell us about your first *real* kiss.

I think I am just going to talk about a memorable kiss. And that was the first time Morgan and I kissed. That was so incredible. It was like the whole world faded away and it was just her and I in the world.

I was at her place we were hanging out and talking and she leaned over to look at something I was writing. I looked up just as she was moving in to look....and she looked at me. That connection happened and we kissed. We had already actually had several "dates" before we even kissed....a *real* kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...