Tuesday, May 14, 2002

This or That

This is last weeks Tuesday This and That but I don't think this weeks are up yet and if they are...oh well but I liked last weeks and did not do it...sooooo I am now.....

1. This or that?
This....This because I am always right lol....Or so I am told a lot.
2. Could or should?
hmm torn on that one right now want to answer both.....but I will go with Could.
3. Want or need?
Need....Needs because right now I am lacking needs that I have and they are what is most important to me....more important then the wants. The wants are fun but needs are more important to me right now.
4. Right or left?
Left of course.....because I am left handed.
5. Up or down?
Up....only place to go....
6. Do or don't?
Do....I want to do.......I want to do things in life with life.....
7. Talk or listen?
Listen.
8. Sleep or play?
Play of course there is always time for sleep someday....:)
9. Highlight or underline?
Highlight
10. Marry or merry?
lol I guess marry and I can't believe I am saying that.

Going to go watch Buffy....I will be back later to maybe post some things that I was chatting about with Monseigneur E.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...