Tuesday, May 21, 2002

tuesday this or that

this is an old tuesday this or that because i did not like today's.....

1. For gals: Panties -- Thongs, bikinis, or briefs?
How about none....I would prefer to not wear any.....if not then bikinis.

2. For guys: Briefs, boxers, or boxer briefs?
And for me I like......Boxer Briefs are my favorite but I also like boxers.

3. Movable Type, Blogger, or Greymatter?
Blogger of course!

4. Rabbits or hamsters?
Rabbits....I remember Honey's Rabbit....and darn I can't remember the name right now.

5. Electric or gas home?
Electric

6. Mud between your toes: comforting or disgusting?
It is not really either unless... I am wearing shoes and it seeps up through shoes then disgusting.

7. Question mark or exclamation point?
Question mark as I ask lots of questions. :)

8. Is it hot where you live? Yes or no?
No, Ohio is not hot.

9. Is your monitor currently dusty? Yes or no?
No, I actually dusted it off this morning.

10. Would you rather have an abundance of love, sex, or money in your life?
love of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...