Sunday, May 05, 2002

Sunday Op-Ed

The Sunday Op-Ed

1) Mexico

Where a lot of drugs come into the USA from? I saw Blow a few weeks ago. I actually have a journal entry on it that I have meant to post.

2) France

Where Nick went to college at? That is what I think of when I think of France now.

3) Tequila

What is the only drink that I have ever got sick from? I was in college. I had a good friend that was older then me and married. She got married and had kids young so she was kind of reliving her college years with me even though she was young herself she was in her late 20's early 30's. Anyway, she, myself and one other friend went to a dive bar and her friend was a drinker. One of those that could drink anyone under the table. Well, I was trying to keep up and I don't drink all that much. So, I got totally drunk and ended up having to have them pull over so that I could throw up out the side of the car. Jim was not thrilled with me as I went to his place afterwards so that he could take care of me lol We were not married at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...