Thursday, May 23, 2002

Thursday Threesome

Thursday Threesome

Onesome. Readin. Tell me about your favorite book you read as a kid.

I loved The Boxcar Children. I loved reading the series and would read them over and over and over again.

Twosome. 'Ritin. Everyone does a Senior Research paper. What was YOUR Senior Research Paper about?

Well, did not graduate from College but the biggest research paper I did was on a painting called Seven Deadly Sins by George Groz. It was a lot of fun for me actually...i know know....i said fun doing a research paper.

Threesome. 'Rithmatic. Using those 'rithmatic skills to balance the checkbook...so, what store seems to have the most entries in your register, and what the heck have you been buying there?

The grocery store looks like the number one entry....so Tops. And what have I been buying there hmm Groceries lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...