Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Just an update on life basically

Music: Madness ~ the very best of madness

Topic: Just an update on life basically

Well, right now I am busy and slightly more motivated.....

I am working on like 3 things at once - trying to get to emails that need to be answered for projects, redesigning a brochure and then working on a logo for someone. Anyone that has wrote personal emails to me...know I will get back to you as soon as I can. I have this little free program that creates sticky notes for your desktop you should see all my notes lol

Yesterday, I had a LONG LONG talk with Monseigneur E. It was very interesting...lots of varying topics some which I want to write about. One thing we talked about love and the Master/slave relationship. It is something I go back and forth with internally....if it can really work.....love and to be M/s in the way that I see it. I know that in one of my past relationships things changed drastically when my Master fell in love with me. And I would say is one reason I asked to be released. I mean there is so much more to it but....the dynamics changed so much and then mix in all the other things that went on...*sigh* Anyway, I had good conversation with Monseigneur E. I had missed talking to him. We had not talked in a very long time because I was sick. And then when I came back online him and his slave were in the process of moving so were offline for a while. So that is the first time we have probably talked in 2 months.

Well, I just wanted to do a quick update...and then get back to work.....

He who wants a rose must respect the thorn. - Persian proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...