Saturday, October 06, 2001

Bad Day

I laid down on the couch tonight while Kam was on the computer and I fell asleep. I just woke up. I am now wide awake. Yeah Yeah (NOT!). I have some things write about....I have some emails to write but right now is just not the time to write them. I hope that I can get them all out tomorrow.

Tickets for the Cav's games go on sale today. I want to get them but probably won't. With Michael Jordan back.....I would really like to see him play. I have been a HUGE fan of his for a very very long time. Kind of a HERO of mine. Weird little fact about me lol

Today kind of sucked......more so for a friend of mine. I dropped Kam off at work went to meet my friend then came home and then was suppose to meet M for Lunch but I know he forgot. When I do not remind him of stuff lately he will forget. Well on my way to meet him my brakes sounded terrible. I would brake and it sounded like metal grinding against metal. So I called my other friend (which I going to need to get permission and a real name for her here since she will be our new roomate soon) and she came to get me and followed me to the dealership. Got the front brakes fixed. Her and I went to the lunch while the car was getting fixed on the way back we pulled back into the apt complex and her car started overheating. She just bought a used car are about a week ago. So she was NOT HAPPY at all. I don't blame her. So we made it back to where she was staying and then Kam went over and looked at it. Think they got it working enough to get it back to her home so she can get it fixed. So her day sucked way more then mine. I just had to spend the little money I had extra this month to get the brakes fixed.

I had told A about my car and then her car and he said that basically everyone should stay away from me yesterday lol implying I was bringing bad luck. lol Oh so nice!

Well, I suppose I should try to go back to sleep so that I am able to function tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow I need to write about a conversation Mistress DM and I had the other night....I basically reached out for help. Something I never do.....she gave me lots to think about and said lots of things that were REALLY hard to hear but true. All about my need for attention.

Okay....good night......

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...