Wednesday, October 17, 2001

Books and Music

"Pain and pleasure, like light and darkness, succeed each other." -- Laurence Sterne

Music: The Fixx ~ Greatest Hits

I was looking on my bookshelves the other night. I have a lot of books. Mostly on art, poetry, new age books such as books by Marianne Williamson, James Redfield, and then the Course of Miracles. Anyway I realized I had 2 little storage boxes being used kind of as a book end and the boxes had cd's in them. CD's I forgot I had...I have probably not listened to in over a year. The Fixx was in there along with 2 U2 and Sting CD's, a few soundtracks - dying young, batman forever, reality bites, the lion king, even cowgirls get the blues and then Pasty Cline's Greatest Hits. It is weird to think that I forgot about them. I mean yes I have a lot of CD's but it is so strange that I did not miss them for a whole year. I wonder how many other things in my life I would not miss for a whole year.

I am freezing today.....

I will probably be posting bits and pieces all day. Just feel like one of those moods :)

I can't remember where I found the quote below. But I like it :) Mistress DM has put it on The Process

"The creative person finds himself in a state of turmoil, restlessness, emptiness, and unbearable frustration unless he expresses his inner life in some creative way " ~ Silvano Arieti

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...