Thursday, October 18, 2001

Giddy 15 year old

Music: Matchbox 20 ~ yourself or somebody like you

Sir Nick just called to wish me a Happy Birthday! :)

He said I sounded good. I babbled on and on about dinner last night. I know that has a lot to do with it. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. And then I sounded good because it is today. I am happy I am alive!

It was so good to hear his voice. Oh how I wish I was there with him. I wish I was spending tonight with him. *blush*

He likes his toast how I like my toast!!! *grin* I know silly....just a little thing but it made me feel giddy happy inside lol

That is exactly how I was today on the phone with him. We talked about that....that I was just like I was when I first was talking to him online and the phone.....giddy like a 15 year old. (oh my gawd to be 15 again LOL) So I felt giddy when talking with him. He asked me if I had a vodka for breakfast lol

Well, I am going to go take a shower since I have been a bum watching tv, surfing the net and doing not much at all and then I am going shopping. I have a party to go to on Sunday and not sure what the heck I am going to wear to it.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...