Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Buffy

Well, it is Tuesday night....

I just got done watching 2 things on TV: Buffy and then the Wizards vs. Knicks. Those are 2 little quirky things about me that most people do not know.

I am a huge Buffy fan. I have only been a Buffy fan for about 3 years. FX now plays 2 hours of Buffy each night from 6pm eastern to 8pm eastern. I have been trying to catch some of them because they are I think the first or second season of Buffy and I was not watching it then. So far I am loving Oz! He is super cool! He knows just what to say to Willow. And has that darkness to him too - probably has something to do with him being a werewolf lol

Here are a few Buffy Links:
Buffy UPN
The Buffy Guide
Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV Tome
Psyche: Buffy Transcripts
Bloggin' Buffy
Much Ado About Buffy the Vampire Slayer

I am also a huge Michael Jordan fan. I have been a fan of his for hmmm 11 years or so I guess. It was Jim that got me hooked on basketball and Michael Jordan.

The Wizards pretty much suck. What is really going to be hard for them it looks like is to be a "team." There was this thing with the Bulls where Scotty Pippin and Michael Jordan just had this thing going where they knew what was going to go on...it was a dance and it was beautiful to watch. lol Maybe it was just years of them playing together, but I see it with other teams. The Pacers....they play as a team. The Wizards don't. And with Michael on their team they need to work it as a team and work him how he works best - on a team. He does better when they are playing as a team. When he has hold a team up he will not score as much, because when they work as a team he is able to get it to hoop more often.

There was a little bit of a time where they looked like they were going to pull it together as a team and then it seemed to fall apart by the 3rd....late 3rd and all of the 4th.

I forgot Christian Laettner plays for them also. I was a fan of his when he played at Duke. So that is cool that he is on the Wizards with Jordan.

I would really like to go see Jordan when he is here in Cleveland but I am sure it will be sold out by the time I would get around to buying a ticket or already is sold out.

So here is some links on Michael Jordan and the Wizards also....

Michael Jordan Offical Website
The Michael Jordan Tribute
NBA Michael Jordan Player Info
Jordan's Return-O-Meter
The Offical Site of the Washington Wizards
Washington Post.com Wizards

There are probably a few things I could write about....but tired. And just want to go to bed.....

I am getting sick of not sleeping and having nightmares.....

Mistress DM gave me a gentle reminder of some things that could help.

peace & serenity,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...