Saturday, October 27, 2001

Headache

I have had a headache from hell the last 2 days. I am sure it is a combination of weather changing (snowed here yesterday) and stress.

I am having mild work stress as I know what I need to do to get the things I want to change but it is hard to do them and do all that I always do with the work. So I am getting bummed because I can't do it all and be super woman. lol Also another little bump I hit this week with work so not sure how to handle that yet.

Sir Nick and I talked more online this week then we have in over a month. He and I talked about meeting in real life briefly this past week. He joked about it several times. Anyway, I am starting to get nervous about that he will not like me in person. Me as a person inside (even though he knows that part of me pretty much) and the physical me. He has LOTS of pictures of me...current, old, past and present and soooo he knows what I look like but it still scares me. So going through insecure moments on that.

And we have not even made a definite time as to when we will meet, so not sure why I am worrying about it now. Uggh I know why I am worrying about it now. Because of something I have not been doing that I had been doing. Long story nothing that I want to chat about now and something I need to talk to Sir Nick about first. :(

Kam just left to pick up SJ from the airport she has been out of town. I was hoping to go with him but my headache started getting worse again about 30 mins ago.

I was invited to 2 parties for tonight and there is a BDSM meeting tonight. I wanted to go the meeting and one of the parties but not even sure if I am going to make it to the meeting at the moment because of my head. :(

We are getting a new cable company and so the cable company had to get into our apartment to wire it. I had to get all the things out of the closets out so they could get in them. Well, it made me realize how much I have/own lol. There are boxes I have had the whole time I have lived in Ohio that I have never opened. Anyway, I told Kam today I am going to go through them and all my clothes the next 2 weeks and put them all in our spare room and have everyone over I know to go through them and take things and then the rest I will bring to the salvation army.

Well, I am going to go pop a movie in...maybe Breakfast at Tiffany's. And get some cider and snuggle under my blanket since I ended up not having time to do that the other day. But for good reason, Sir Nick signed online and I chatted with him instead before having to go do work.

peace,
danae
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...