Sunday, October 07, 2001

Your face

Music: Gladiator Soundtrack

Yes, I changed the template to my blogger. I like changing things around....maybe it comes from the fact my mother changed things in our house around A LOT. I would leave for school in the morning having the living room all one way and then come home and it would be totally different.

I was in the mood for simple that is why I changed it. Simple design...Simple color scheme....Simple.

I have several journal entries started.....about various topics...mostly my need for attention though. I have been getting some serious emails from Sir Rob the last few days. And they always leave me sad after I read them.....last night I read one and I tried to write and then gave up and went to bed. I feel asleep fast. It was early for me again. 2 nights in a row where I actually have slept and slept hard. I did not wake up until 3am...and then went right back to sleep and wake up at 8:30am.

Sunday mornings is usually my time I catch up on journals online that I read...one is....SoulHuntre anyway on his journal he listed some sites he surfed and one is...."Long after bedtime I will wake up and sit crosslegged watching you. It is your fault for having your face." .....beautiful....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...