Thursday, June 13, 2002

Just a busy GREAT day

Music: no music buffy repeat on in background

Today has been busy but I have not had a chance to do any of the things I need to be such as cleaning, doing signs for SMART and writing a few emails.

Early afternoon I met someone to talk for a little bit and I understood all he said and he gave me a new perspective on some things. And on others I still feel the same though. I came home and signed online to check mail. I then started to talk to Monseigneur E when Honey called. We had not talked in a while because she was out of town. And after I hung up from her I noticed Aydeen had messaged me and asked if she could call. So, she called and so I was on the phone for almost 3 hours between Honey and Aydeen.

Honey talked about being in Germany another year so she wants me to make plans to come there next summer and travel. She asked for places I want to go right now so that she could start making plans lol And then Adyeen calls and she wants me to come visit. It was 2 years this month I was there with her and Sir Laz. She has LOTS going on in her life but she sounded very good. So did Honey actually which I was happy about. Honey was here last year this time. So it was weird I talked to her and about her being here last year and then talked to Aydeen and talked to her about when I was with them 2 years ago.

I know that Aydeen wanted me to come last year over 4th of July, but I was just so busy with the business. And then the time before she wanted me to come I still had some unresolved issues with my stay with them. That I did not even remember until Aydeen brought them up today. I have totally got over it. I was just still really emotional about things then. And plus my life at the time was so chaotic. But now and even last year, I was totally in a different place and I love Aydeen. She is great. We had lots of fun together....in all sorts of ways! *grin* And I totally understand why things happened the way they did and I think we all grew from the experience. I am glad we all were able to remain friends still. I count them as true friends.

Kevin and I once talked about something that I needed help with and he was going to help me but….timing always timing lol Anyway, I have been thinking of it again but I do need help and I am not sure who to ask me to help me with what I need help with as it is going to be hard for me to talk about and as it is a sensitive issue with me. So not sure what to do right now…just knowing I need help…even admitting I need help is a big thing for me.

I just looked at the time and I need to go pick a friend up. So, time to log off.

Found this today and totally love it….and believe it….

Strive to realize a state of inward happiness, independent of circumstances. - J.P. Greaves

Just one last thing....I had a really great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...