Saturday, June 08, 2002

Informal

Well, I am just doing a quickie! LOL

Last night I went to Carpe Diem's informal and had a very nice time. I sat with Moni and Michael and someone special to them (who I am just growing to love..she is such a sweetie.) I also sat next to most of the night someone who might need a name soon if I keep running into her like this lol :) I knew she was going to be there. The Female Dominant that I talked about in Friday's blogger entry. Her, her husband and then her poly family were there. She made me blush which surprised me lol I had told her the night before that I don't wear panties sooooooo she brought up something about that and it made me blush a lot. Which the people at that table especially her husband know how easy I blush! LOL

Her husband ended up giving me a big hug right before he left and I thought for a moment I was going to cry as he said some things to me - all good - that just made me feel better. They both have made me feel very at ease with them now...and I am very happy about that. I have always liked both of them so much so I am so glad we are able to get past - the past.

I thought of Jackie lots last night. She came to a few of the informals with Kam and I....plus there were 2 young girls that looked kind of like her. Plus....seeing all the girl-girl relationships going on there last night made me miss having a girlfriend a lot.

I came home to sign online and go through mail and such and then talked to Mistress DM for a little while. I told her about.....how I feel like I am forming good friendships all over again. She was happy for me. And then Kam, who had been on the phone when I got home, came out of his room and we chatted for a little bit before I started to fall asleep. I am up early now because I am going to a Flea Market out in Amish Country with submissives from a group here.

I am sure it is going to be a nice day! :) So I better go and get dressed....just sitting here drip drying :)

Enlightenment--that magnificent escape from anguish and ignorance--never happens by accident. It results from the brave and sometimes lonely battle of one person against his own weaknesses. -Bhikkhu Nyanasobhano, "Landscapes of Wonder"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...