Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Enslavement

Music: Ottmar Lieber

This morning it has got me thinking and feeling lots as I read the emails from the various groups I am on. I feel that prickly feeling of being out of control. It is on the edge of it.

There is this girl that wrote on one list yesterday how her Master and her finally moved to 24/7 and she is reacting to it. He came to get her to move her to him and he first went through her things. Basically she saw the pile from what she was going to bring with her dwindle down smaller and smaller. He also took her credit cards and bankcard once they reached his home. And it sounds like so many jumped down her throat for being “stupid”….and when I read the words she had wrote I wished it were me.

She is being enslaved. It is a process. After hearing more from her, I know she did not jump into this without getting to know her Master. She knows and trusts him or she would not have done what she did. They discussed this before…she was the one that actually brought the subject of handing those things over to him. So she took that all in to account before actually doing this. I believe most people probably think she is insane for doing what she did. And I admire her for her strength. Because as much as I want that I wonder how I would react. But then again she is reacting too. That is why she was posting. She feels the collar tightening and the leash growing shorter and she feels out of control. She is….and she is reacting to the process of him enslaving her.

I am a control freak and so I know I would be reacting to it. But it is what I crave so much. Others on that same list describe their life now that they are enslaved and they are so free and at peace. And that would be incredible. That trust…that complete trust to know he is the one…to give my life to…I crave to feel that feeling so much.

"Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where we focus our attention." - Greg Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...