Monday, June 03, 2002

Saturday Night Play Date

Music: Goo Goo Dolls

Saturday was busy for me one thing after another. In between it all I had a meeting for SMART. I was not able to stay long but we are having another on Wednesday night so I will be able to contribute more then. After that I had dinner with friends and then went to a play party where I played with Moni and Michael. It was an incredibly nice scene. I had not played in a very long time and was extremely nervous. I was scared even as I got naked…lol It has been even longer since I scened publicly so that was even a little strange.

I was blindfolded so that took away that knowing what was going to happen by seeing it before hand. It was nice because I had both of them - Michael and Moni and so I did not know who was doing what most of the time. I was a little loud in reactions *smiles and blushes* I just reacted a little strongly to a few things :) Okay….so maybe more then a few things.

It is hard for me to float away totally. But I did get out there and had that nice little high. I actually had 2 separate times - I had a cuff starting to bother me while in one little floating space and so we stopped to adjust that and I came down some and to get back was a little bit harder then. It was definitely painslut mode….I was turning the pain into pleasure but it took some work to even do that. Then I am not sure but I think Michael used the single tail on me again and that is when the masochist came out and I floated away again. Then of course the slut came out when I was bit on the neck. Followed by the vibrating spankings…that just make vibrations go through my whole body…I think you can get the picture lol So I was in painslut, masochistic and slut modes through out the scene and well actually puppy almost came out too. Michael put the whip around my neck. He did not tug or pull on it just feeling it there made me want to beg with whining like a puppy. Because I wanted it to go tighter of course since breath play is a favorite of mine.

I might write more about it later. But right now I have been told to go to bed and get some sleep by Nick. I also have an assignment to write up basically a scene report for him. So, that will be a project tomorrow after I do some projects for SMART emails, digging out stuff I am donating such as some floggers and slappers.

Here is the Sunday Op-Ed

1. Muppets

What is Kermit the Frog, Fozzie the Bear and Miss Piggy? My little sister was nuts about the muppets as a kid. She had so many Miss Piggy collectibles and stuff animals.

2. Pajamas

A piece of clothing I only wear when I am sick? I have PJ’s but only wear them when I am sick.

3. Science Fiction

Something I am not really into but Kam and Mistress DM seems to like? Thinking about it most Dominants I know kind of like it? I am not really into Science Fiction but I would say majority of Dominants I have known are into science fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...