Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Stupid things that make you cry

Monday's SMACKDOWN just a little late :)

Onions - make me cry :)

Computer Crashes - I remember crying when the guy in Microcenter told me my computer was fried and I years and years of information.

PMS - which I just got my period today...3 days early which would explain why I was extra sensitive this past weekend and why my judgement and emotions feel up and down.

TV - there are shows that make me cry. I have cried during Buffy lol I did on the last episode....of the season....when Xander kept telling Willow he loved her. The news has made me cry before too.

Music - songs I will just start crying when I hear certain songs. Or if I am in that sentimental mood and hear a song that I can relate to or sparks a memory then I will cry.

Books - Quotes - I will read something and it will just tug on those ole' heart strings

Lack of sleep - makes me become a grumpy little girl and I cry

When others are hurting I cry....not that is stupid but there are people I don't even know or know nothing about the situations but I see them crying and I feel the pain or hurt or whatever they are feeling and cry too

I cry very easily on some things and other things I don't cry. And it is the things it is hard to cry on that are probably the things I should be crying on instead of TV, music or books. I should be crying when someone betrays me, when the love of my life breaks up with me, when the most important person of my life dies. But I don't cry on those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...