Monday, June 10, 2002

Smackdown & Monday Mission

Smackdown and Monday Mission

This will be very fast.....short answers....

The Smackdown question is body hair.....

I shave....answers that lol

Monday Mission.....

1. Do you have a side of the bed on which you prefer to sleep? Do you sleep on that side even when traveling or does it matter?

I sleep diagonally across the bed and will be a bitch when I have...eventually I hope....start sleeping with someone lol

2. What is your favorite "Theme Park?" How come and when was the last time you were there?

Don't like theme parks...but I have never been to Disney Land.....sooo lol

3. What is your most and least favorite thing about staying in hotels?

most that I have someone to make the bed and clean the toilet and least that it is a new bed and hard to get used to

4. Did you ever take family vacations that required looooooong car rides? Were siblings involved ("Stop touching me! Don't cross this line!)? Were the trips just unbearable or did you make up some "car ride games" to pass the time?

yes...yes....yes....

Family of 5 - 3 girls....so I had 2 sisters and it got cramped and uncomfortable and whiny lol

5. With all the drilled peep-holes and spy-cams we hear about on the news, have you ever felt self-conscious about taking off your clothes in a hotel bathroom? Has wondering if someone was on the other side of that mirror on the wall above the dresser made you think twice about "gettin' busy?"

Nope...but I would not like to be filmed without my consent. No never thought about that.

6. Describe the most romantic vacation you have ever taken or if that does not apply ;) (), tell me about the worst vacation you have ever taken.

Most romantic I have written about before...it was with Jim. It was to Colorado. We had a great condo with a Jacuzzi in a bay window that looked over a stream, mountains as our scenery.....it was wonderful. It was our 5 year wedding anniversary...and he did all the romantic touches too.....ruby ring in a glass of champagne.....rose petals on the bed.....a rose everyday when he woke me up with breakfast. Jim was very romantic....something I actually took for granted.

Worst vacation as child camping with my family and it rained and rained....packed up everything quick got a mouse in the car with us - 3 screaming cold wet girls in the backseat with a mouse....fun fun for my Dad huh?


7. (continued) After a full tummy and four days of sleep, I'd say I've never felt better. Since it is nearly noon, how about you come over and we'll hang out on the deck. I have a pool, hot tub and lotsa eats and drink. But feel free to bring whatever else you think we need! How should we spend this fine afternoon at the pool?

Just relaxing and chatting....I love a good conversation and just to hang out and relax.

BONUS: Have you got it, do you get it, if so, how often?

have not got it in a while....used to get it a lot.....when first here in ohio as much as 3 to 5 times a day. but of course that is different now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...