Monday, June 03, 2002

Monseigneur E & Linda

Music: Michelle Branch

I just had a conversation with Monseigneur E that keeps playing over and over in my head. He always pulls things out that make me think or just stick with me. Not fair! LOL I said something to him tonight.....I don't think I offended him - he said I did not but I still feel uneasy about what I said. And then after talking to Linda I felt worse because I felt what I was saying was not coming out quite right. Monseigneur E is someone I can say without a doubt is the closest I have ever come to finding my ideal Dominant. And Linda is great...I like all she has to say. We understand and have gone through similar experiences to get us to where we are today and what we seek. (And she has found) :) I am very happy that they are both in my life. I learn a lot from them both each time I chat with them.

**Side note - please no emails asking me why I don't pursue things with them. To hard to explain :) **

On to the next thing.....

I have felt myself pull away from Nick slightly since about the middle of May. I am not sure if he has noticed or not.

I actually feel tired so going to try to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...