Monday, July 08, 2002

More Anger

I posted last night and was angry....I did not think it would be possible to be angered further but guess that was proven wrong. As I just typed that I thought of my I Ching reading. It was correct. I am going to need grace and humility to get through this one. I am scared and angry and not feeling very graceful or humble. Nothing like having the rug pullen out from under me. I almost gave Nick ones of those 2 am phone calls.....but I didn't. As soon as Moni signed online this morning though...I dumped on her. She was terrific of course....very very support and I know she will be here to help me get through this. I know I have lots of good friends who will help me. I was going to leave to see Sir Laz and Aydeen on Sunday the 14th. I am now wondering if what is going on if that will be possible Though it would probably do me good to go and then come back to be able to regroup and tackle things that will need to be done. Timing.....always off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...