Friday, July 05, 2002

Dailies

A Week's worth of Dailies

I just did a week’s worth of dailies all at once….I did not do Sunday’s because one…I have forgot to update the link. And did not want to search for it…and 2 I don’t remember particularly liking last weeks LOL

So here is a week worth of dailies…

Monday Mission

1. In the United States of America, it was recently ruled that the phrase "one nation under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance is unconstitutional. Do you agree with this ruling? Should the phrase "under God" be removed? Why?

I understand why it was removed but not sure I agree with…furthermore…when does something “become” unconstitutional.

Quick history lesson if you have not heard…he Pledge of the Allegiance did not originally have “under God” in it. It was wrote in 1892 but the “under God” was added in 1954. The granddaughter of the man that wrote it said Francis Bellamy (man who wrote it) would have resented having “under God” added to it.

It still seems strange to me that it “becomes” unconstitutional all of sudden…it has been okay for 48 years and now it isn‘t?

But I do find it interesting that the “under God” part was added. Not sure how I feel about that now.

2. When was the last time you took a road trip? Where did you go and what did you do?

I took a short road trip to Columbus for a super bowl party. The last long road trip I had probably was not since going to Tennessee 2 years ago. That was the last time I drove when I have traveled long distance. I went to Sir Laz and Aydeen’s and I had a very nice time!

3. Do you have any vacations planned for this summer? Already gone? Where to and what?

I am going to Tennessee….to see Sir Laz and Aydeen. I am also maybe going to Kansas City to see Monseigneur E and Linda.

4. What is the most drastic change to your appearance that you have ever made? Are you brave enough to post a photo?

Drastic…hmmm….went from shoulder length hair to really short hair and then permed it *yucccckkkkkyyyyyy* Fortunately….there is not photo of it : )

5. Tell me about something to which you are committed?

Committed….ooohhh loaded question right now. Right now I feel I am not committed to anyone or anything. Just a phase. I am very passionate about things but right now everything is a change for me…it seems.

6. Now tell me about something you just flat-out gave up on.

I have given up on relationships….at times in my life. Lots of reasons why…but sometimes things just need to end.

7. (new saga) I've had it, this place is just wearing me out. You too? We need a break! Let's head out and go someplace new. You make the plans, I'll get things ready. So what do you have it mind, and did you want me to pick up anything special to pack for the trip?

I had someone write me recently about being in Santa Fe and how great it was and that I would love it because it is very “artsy.” That is where I want to go. I did not to pick Arizona or other places because right now getting away just with one person and just being sounds great. Doesn’t it? Just to go and relax : ) Pick up sunscreen! LOL I am fair skinned and burn very easy.

BONUS: Where is my hairbrush?

I read Monday Mission on Monday…but did not have time to answer them. And the first image that came to mind with reading that questions was Todd having me bring a hairbrush with me. And I ALWAYS would forget it. And so get in trouble. I hated that. I just was always so excited to be going to seeing him that I forgot about the hairbrush. : (

Tuesday This-or-That: July 2, 2002

1. Cats or dogs? dogs
2. Lions or tigers? lions
3. Cows or pigs? Cows of course…saying that for Ray. He will know why : ) Mooo!
4. Turtles or frogs? turtles
5. Elephants or giraffes? elephants
6. Butterflies or birds? butterflies
7. Deer or moose? moose
8. Goldfish or swordfish? Goldfish…even though liked the movie Swordfish LOL
9. Bunny rabbits or ferrets? Bunny rabbits
10. Horses or unicorns? horses

Wednesday Whimsy

What kinds of clubs did you and your friends pretend to have when you were a kid? Was there anybody not allowed in your club? Did you get denied from someone else's and start your own out of spite?

I really do not remember if we had clubs. I think we did but no distinct memories of them.

Do you belong to any interesting clubs now? If not (and even if so) are there any you wish you could get involved with?

LOL Clubs….really not clubs but organizations….all BDSM really at the moment. SMART, Carpe Diem, Ohio Fem Sub and Ohio Les BDSM (both sig groups of SMART).

Similar to last week's question about jobs, if you could start any zany kind of club that you'd like, what would it be? Anybody in particular you think should have to be a member.

I would like to have a high protocol D/s club. People I would like to see in it….yummy…Kimko, her Owner Soulhuntre, Flagg (I know he has his own site but I can’t find it in my bookmarks right now….and going to add this site right now….Pure Submission a pay site by them that looks VERY good)…..hmmm who else…..Goddess Lakshimi, Laura Antoniou…..I can think of a few more people that I would like to see in that type of club. Plus then a handful of close friends…that I know would appreciate something like it.

Describe a recent dream.
Well, the other night I was talking to Monseigneur E and he gave me a visual image with the words he typed…and I dreamed about it. *blushing* Not describing it LOL I just woke up very very wet and wanting to masturbate right away! *smiles sweetly* LOL

Thursday Threesome

Onesome. The Birds. So, when did you realize there really was a difference between boys and girls?

Hmmm I am not sure…for sure 4 years old but I bet earlier.

Twosome. The Bees. So when did you hear about the "bodily function" things that were gonna happen to you? And how long was it before you learned that the opposite sex had changes, too?

I think my mom told me about getting a menstruation when I was 10 years old. I never concerned myself with those things. It just happened and I thought everyone went through things and that everyone had the same thoughts as me and everyone was the same pretty much. Yes, I knew there were differences between boys and girls but I did not think it odd. It just was how things were.

Threesome. The Flowers and the Trees. Did you know where babies came from? What stories did you hear (and believe) - and how old were you when you really learned the truth?

I am not sure why but I never thought about those things. They just happened and I accepted it.

Friday Five

1. Where are you right now? Sitting at my computer at home doing a weeks worthy of questions from all the dailies : )

2. What have you lost recently? Lost….weight, a book, my ability to be patient

3. What was the first CD you ever purchased? Does that embarrass you now? U2...I think I bought like 3 U2 CD’s all at once….War, October, and Under a Blood Red Sky. No definitely does not embarrass me, as U2 is a favorite of mine.

4. What is your favorite kind of writing pen? Right now I have uni-ball vision exact….with purple ink. I do tend to like uni-ball

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry’s Brownie Fudge

ps: not sure why the links are not working on these....somedays it works and other's it doesn't. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...