Sunday, July 21, 2002

Sunday Op-Ed

1. Fall

What is my favorite season? The Fall....my birthday is in the fall...but I believe even if it was not....I would still love the fall...the crisp fall air.....beautiful colors when the leaves change......flannel shirts, sweaters, hot cocoa, pumpkins, snuggling by a fire, walks that clear my mind.

2. Vacation

What am I doing right now? Taking a vacation :) Aydeen is spoiling me! It has been very nice! I am a VERY lucky woman to have such wonderful friends in my life. One of those things I try to be very grateful for always.

3. Travel

Something I like to do but don't do as much as I used to? Travel....I need to go to KC, Arizona, Minnesota, been invited to Nebraska recently.....I would like to go to Detroit, Pittburgh, and then of course to see Honey and travel Europe...next summer *crossing fingers and toes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...